Trusts are not just for the rich and famous. In fact, Trusts are of immense value to all those people who look for ways to manage their assets in such a way that it provides the greatest benefits to their dependents.
How do trusts help?
Many of our clients ask for ways they can
- make confidential dispositions,
- protect assets in the event of litigation,
- look after family separated by geographical distances
- decide on control of the assets and income from assets
- look after future generations
- pass on business assets
- ensure that the interests of minor children / specially abled children are taken care of
- provide for a revenue source / income without ownership of assets being transferred (specially for family members who do not understand commercial transactions),
In such cases we suggest that you keep the Will simple to remain uncontested and create trusts to help you do all that and much more…
Yes, I want to take WillEffect’s expert help in creating tax-efficient Trusts.